Monday 4 December 2017

Hawfinches at Bramfield Churchyard

26th November 2017

Further to my visit to Bencroft Wood in search of Hawfinches, I though I would look a little closer to home and pay a visit to Bramfield Churchyard. Of course I was hoping for Hawfinches close up on a sunny day, well one out of two wasn't too bad. It was a glorious day, but involved quite a lot of standiung around in the cold waiting for the birds to appear,

They did eventually show, but only one or two birds at a time, and normally at the tops of the trees outside the churchyard, or partially obscured within the churchyard. And they didn't stay long. You can't have it all!!. Anyway, here are the shots I managed to take over an hour and a half.


















I think in the famous words of The Terminator, I'LL BE BACK!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.